Monday, 26 November 2012

Special collections news, 26 November 2012

The latest special collections links are live.  This week there is community archives, medieval opinions of weasels, lots of digitisation and digital projects, public domain manuscript images from the British Library (woo hoo!), and much more...

Here's the Special Collections Librarianship page on Scoop.it

Or you can subscribe to the RSS feed for the links and have them delivered fresh as soon as I note them.

If you find any good special collections stories you think are worth sharing, you can suggest them to me to Scoop.it, tweet them with the #speccolls tag, or leave me a comment here.  And please do let me know of any blogs or projects that I don't seem to be including.  I don't post everything I see (just the bits that are the most interesting) but I want to make sure I'm casting my net as far as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Genuinely when someone doesn't know then its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it happens.
    Also visit my web-site ; right here

    ReplyDelete