Monday, 28 January 2013

Special Collections Links, 28 January 2013

Mills and Boon, postcards on display, librarians' leisure pursuits and Burns Night all feature in this week's special collections round-up.
 
Here's the Special Collections Librarianship page on Scoop.it

Or you can subscribe to the RSS feed for the links and have them delivered fresh as soon as I note them.

If you find any good special collections stories you think are worth sharing, you can suggest them to me to Scoop.it, tweet them with the #speccolls tag, or leave me a comment here.  And please do let me know of any blogs or projects that I don't seem to be including.  I don't post everything I see (just the bits that are the most interesting) but I want to make sure I'm casting my net as far as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment