Tuesday 24 May 2011

The results are in

You may remember that back in March I set loose on the world a knitting pattern, designed by my own fair hand, for library-inspired fingerless gloves.  This was an entry in the LIS New Professionals Network library advocacy competition, but it was also a good excuse for me to devote some time to knitting. 

The results of the competition have now been announced, and I'm really chuffed to receive an honourable mention from the judging panel: it's seems unfair to be commended for something I had such fun doing!  The winning entries thoroughly deserve their success.  First place has been awarded to Jacqueline Barlow's That's Not Online project, and second place to Annie Johnson's Putting the Pieces Together advocacy-through-jigsaws scheme.

1 comment:

  1. I know, I had loads of fun making mine as well! Love the new-look blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete